https://apforallnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/College-Level-Course.jpg 1269 1280 David Hollander https://apforallnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/NYC-AP-for-All-Logo.png David Hollander2022-03-17 13:40:202022-03-17 13:40:20REGISTRATION OPEN: OEA & NYU PRESENTS Supporting Liberatory Education: Creating the Next Generation of Change Agents.
REGISTRATION OPEN: OEA & NYU PRESENTS Supporting Liberatory Education: Creating the Next Generation of Change Agents.
The Office of Equity and Access in partnership with NYU has launched a free college level course to educators at all levels of awareness and from all disciplines to participate in a four-month course entitled Supporting Liberatory Education: Creating the Next Generation of Change Agents.
We believe in providing educators with access to advanced learning opportunities that deepen their understanding of social justice in all aspects of education.
The course will be
- taught by author, social worker, and NYU professor Dr. Norissa Williams.
- held bi-weekly on Thursdays. You can select either the 3:30pm to 4:30pm class or 6:30 to 7:30 pm class
- synchronous and asynchronous
- virtual on zoom.
- Free books will be offered with the course.
- CTLE credit will be offered
TO REGISTER FOR THE COURSE, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS LINK
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!