Since 2016, Equal Opportunity Schools has partnered with AP for All and over 70 select NYC schools to facilitate critical reflection and action planning related to ethnoracial and socioeconomic equity. The Lead Higher – EOS partnership is designed to:
- expand access to advanced coursework for underrepresented students;
- use data analytics to provide tailored coaching related to school barriers and provide holistic student insights through Student Insight Cards;
- facilitate critical reflection on systemic and individual equity obstacles and the connection to advanced academic access;
- explore biases related to educator perception of student ability; and
- guide support that enables students and educators to have belonging-rich environments and transformative learning experiences.
We invite you to attend one of the informational sessions to hear more about the program. If you are unable to attend one of the sessions below and would like additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Informational Session Date||Registration Link|
|Tuesday, June 28, 2022
|Monday, July 18, 2022
|Thursday, August 4, 2022 10am||https://eoschools.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAvdu2hqzIiG9UqNpOeecHjm_ox2JEMmlRC|
|Thursday, August 18, 2022 1pm||https://eoschools.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtc-2grTIrEt16OXDGuq3lUCfFtlnPJKfr|