https://apforallnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/CB-Big_7-e1612373165113.jpg 50 81 David Hollander https://apforallnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/NYC-AP-for-All-Logo.png David Hollander2021-12-22 15:37:362021-12-22 15:39:31AP Classroom and Long Term Subs
AP Classroom and Long Term Subs
To give long-term substitute teachers access to AP Classroom:
- Substitute teacher creates a College Board professional account.
- Substitute teacher enrolls in the AP Course Audit and completes the course audit form.
- AP Course Audit administrator approves the substitute teacher’s course audit form.
- Substitute teacher submits the teacher of record’s authorized syllabus using the Claim Identical submission option.
- AP coordinator edits the class section(s) in AP Registration and Orderingby first selecting Add Co-Teacher and then selecting the substitute teacher’s name from the drop-down menu.
Why might you need this? Districts experiencing high teacher absences may want to provide long-term substitute teachers with access to AP Classroom.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!