Bedford St. Martin will host online Professional Development to support AP Teachers in the use of AP texts in several subject areas. Led by a BFW author or content knowledge expert, this workshop is specifically designed to cover pedagogy and instructional methodologies based on specific content coverage and skill development. There will be discussions on pacing, teaching methodologies, as well as targeted tips and advice. Sessions will include support for the following Advanced Placement texts:
· AP Biology: Principles of Life: Trainer: Maureen Nosal (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM)
· AP Literature: Literature & Composition: Trainer: Renee and Robin (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM)
· AP Psychology: Myers’ Psychology: Trainer: Susan Lundgren (Note: AP Psychology will run from 2:00 PM -3:30 PM)
· AP US History: Fabric of Nation: Trainer: Rhonda Webb (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM)
· AP World History: Ways of the World : Trainer: AndaLee Seat (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM)
CTLE Credit is available
Bedford St. Martin will also hold a training for their Launchpad Platform Training on this day from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM. See here for more info.