https://apforallnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/CB-Big_7-e1612373165113.jpg 50 81 David Hollander https://apforallnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/NYC-AP-for-All-Logo.png David Hollander2021-09-21 20:07:522021-09-21 20:08:47AP Classroom Updates
AP Classroom Updates
AP Classroom has been updated for the 2021-2022 school year with a new look and performance enhancements.
- AP Classroom: New Year, New Look. An overview of the new look for the 2021-22 school year.
- My Assignments: AP Daily, Topic Questions, and Progress Checks. A deep-dive into how to access and assign each of these resources, as well as suggestions on when they might be used.
- My Reports: All Assignments and Progress Checks. A walk-through of the updated reports in AP Classroom, including suggestions for interpreting the displayed data.
- Question Bank. A detailed exploration of this resource, including building and assigning custom assessments as well as using the right question at the right time of year.
For help with navigating AP Classroom supports, please refer to the following resources:
- Watch discipline-specific AP Classroom sessions at www.youtube.com/apeducators
- Bookmark and use the AP Classroom Teacher User Guide for assistance: The guide contains step-by-step guidance and screenshots for navigation of supports.
- Join the AP Teacher Online Community – apcommunity.collegeboard.org
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!